Any City in the USA
Our “turnkey” investment properties are the best way for a foreigner to buy a cash-flowing house in the USA. We have these in many cities across the USA.
However, if you are interested in a specific city or region, we can help with this process.
- As an initial courtesy, we will send you some current listings that conform to your location, price range, size, etc. This way you can get a good idea of what is available.
- If you wish to proceed, you would first form your LLC with a Retainer Contract and LLC Application through us and retain our services. Sellers will not accept cash offers without the LLC being in place, along with proof-of-funds. For this, your money must be on deposit in your LLC bank account here (which is set up with your LLC) by the time you are ready to make an offer to buy a house. For foreclosures, sellers might require a certified bank check.
- Once the LLC is in place, we send you current listings in your selected location based on your criteria. You will have numerous options and all the information you need including pictures, price history, rental history, etc., in order to make an informed decision. When you see one you like, you wire the funds and we place an immediate offer on it. The offer will have an “buyer’s option” period during which we can cancel for any reason.
- If the offer is accepted, we will place a small deposit (earnest money deposit) and send a licensed home inspector to inspect the house. This usually involves a detailed inspection of the condition of the electrical, plumbing, doors, hardware, paint, roof, interior, exterior, and more. They will produce an inspection report similar to this one which you will receive. We discuss the report with you and use it to negotiate any repairs or concessions from the buyer, or even back out of the deal if necessary (within the option period).
- Upon a successful purchase, you will also receive “Title Insurance” which ensures your house to be free and clear of any encumbrances to title. All documents are scanned and emailed to you.
- We will engage a local company to get the house ready (paint, cleaning, floors, etc., if needed) and find a tenant! We will help maintain and repair the property as needed while keeping on-going tabs on the condition of the property, including getting it in to a rent-ready condition. Through the LLC, we collect and deposit all rents while paying property taxes, association fees, etc. on your behalf. We continue to manage the house and find tenants for as long as you own it and we can help sell it when you choose.
- We continue to manage and find tenants for as long as you own the house and we can help sell it when you choose.
Our fees will follow a very similar structure to the turnkey properties; there will be a 2% commission and a 10% (gross rents) administration fee. If you are not buying the house for rental income, we can discuss different terms. Please contact us and with any other questions you might have. There is a $2000 retainer to engage our services and this is applied towards the commissions.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions you might have, we are here to help take the mystery out for foreigners wishing to buy a house or property in the USA!